Arklow Enterprise Town Competition
For a chance to win either of the two prizes below, please ensure your organisation has registered to exhibit at the Arklow Enterprise Town. If you would like to register, click here to print out the registration form and drop it in to Bank of Ireland, Main Street Arklow.
Prize 1 – “Digital Kick-Start Package” for Start-ups, Clubs, Charities or Voluntary Organisations. The prize includes:
– A Starter Website
– hosting and a .Com domain
– set up of 3 Social Media Channels
– Animated Promo Video
– Training in Creating Stunning Visuals Blogging & Curating Content.
Prize 2 – “Moving on Up Package” for SMEs focusing on core product development but needs help with marketing. This prize includes 10 hours of One-to-One consultancy or training on a chosen topic such as:
– Email Marketing Training
– Keyword Planning
– Google Analytics Training
– Social Media Marketing
– Visual Content Planning
– Training in Creating Stunning Visuals Blogging & Curating Content and Setting up a Sales Funnel.
Full Terms and Conditions:
Prize 1 – Open to Start-ups, Charities, Clubs and Voluntary Organisations.
- Starter website is built on WordPress. Up to 5 pages. Non e-commerce. One email address set up and accessible over webmail.
- One year hosting with Blacknight is included. Dot Com domain is included.
- Set up of 3 social Channels and integration with website.
- An animated video up to 2 minutes long using GoAnimate.
- 2 hour training in how to create images, effective blogging and how to curate content for social media.
- All website and social media content should be provided by the winner. An initial meeting will be held to discuss all requirements.
Prize 2 – Open to SMEs with no dedicated marketing department.
- 10 hours of one-one consultancy or training on any topic or combination of topics from the list of eConsult Ireland’s services.
- If groups of employees attend training then the number of overall hours will be reduced in line, according to the number of attendees.
- Training to take place in the winners place of work. Offsite venues can be used but the winner will incur any room hire costs.
General terms & conditions:
- No entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is only open to organisations who have registered as exhibiting with the Arklow Enterprise Town Event, through Bank Of Ireland, Arklow.
- Closing date for entries is Saturday 1st October 2016 at 1pm.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person during the final hour of the event on 1st October 2016 at St. Mary’s College, Arklow.
- By entering this competition, you consent to receive occasional email correspondence from eConsult Ireland.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries must include a contact name and email/phone, as well as nominee. Incomplete entry forms will not be included in the draw.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- In the case of an exhibitor winning who is considered larger than an SME, they can nominate a small business or charity who does fit the criteria to benefit from the prize. Or they can opt to have another name drawn from the pool of entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Prizes should be used by 31st March 2017.
- Prize winners should nominate one dedicated person in the organisation as the point of contact for training.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- eConsult Ireland reserves the right to change details of this prize such as closing date, time or location.