Beginner MailChimp Email Marketing Training:
MailChimp is the Email Marketing provider that I recommend for beginners. It’s easy to use, covers you in terms of data protection requirements and it’s free up to 2,000 subscribers, which is usually adequate for most small businesses.
You don’t even have to have a website because a new MailChimp feature creates a stand alone landing page to facilitate the gathering of email addresses for you.
I can set up your account remotely or come to your business and set it up alongside you. We can set up a number of email marketing templates, so you are set up ready to go for your first email marketing campaign!
The package specifically includes:
- A run through of best practice the get the most out of your account
- Multi-user accounts and roles
- Setting up your account properly
- Adding an existing list or creating a new master list
- Customising your sign-up form with your own logo and colour scheme
- Learning how to integrate / share sign-up forms on your social media and website
- Setting up other forms – such as Thank You, Opt-in and Sign Up Confirmation templates
- Creating two templates to use in the future
- Going through how to set up a regular campaign, including how to schedule
- Dividing your list into segments and how to target parts of your list for different campaigns
- The best reports to pull to help inform future campaigns and decisions
- Backing up & cleaning your list
- Any other questions you have!
Cost: €150* (no additional VAT)
Time: 3-5 hours
* Price based on travel within Wicklow, Wexford and South Dublin. Additional mileage may be charged for locations outside this catchment area.
Please email me for more details or to check availability – email@example.com
Or call me on 089 4414442.