Google AdWords Training
Arklow – 24th May 2017 – 10am to 1pm – €40
Are you finding it difficult to compete online? Do you want to drive more leads and sales to your website? Are you a local business that wants to drive phone calls from local customers?
Google is a powerful search platform that we all use daily to find what we need.
Google AdWords allows your company to be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the product or service you offer. You only pay when they click to visit your website or call (pay per click).
This half day course will show you:
– The best way to structure your AdWords account from the get go
– How to reseach the terms, also known as keywords, that people are searching for – these will bring relevant customers to your ads
– How to exclude the wrong type of search terms that are wasting you money
– How to write ads that get clicks
– How to maximise clicks on your ads (click through rate and quality score)
– Details on how to claim €75 AdWords voucher for your business (Only applies to new accounts and you must spend €25)
– Tips, advice and questions answered on the day specific to your business
*** This course is for beginners but please register your interest now for the Google AdWords Intermediate Training Course which is for those already familiar with platform but want to improve its effectiveness. Email email@example.com to find out more ***